Advocacy Throughout Western New York
Leonard is well-equipped and ready to handle your case. His trial experience and knowledge sets him apart. He is ready to litigate your case through verdict, resulting in a significant tactical advantage.
Legal Representation for Divorce or Family Court Cases
Securing Positive Outcomes
Leonard knows how to get results and has done so for more nearly three decades. He will set clear goals at your first meeting and formulate a plan for achieving them. He will honestly assess your situation. He is frank, understanding and discrete.
Having worked in both large and small firms, Leonard knows how to provide the high level of customer service expected for a fraction of the big firm expense.
Offer the Legal Representation You Deserve
Leonard A. Rosner
Nearly 30 Years of Experience
Since 1993, I have assisted individuals and businesses throughout Rochester and Western New York during their time of need. Whether the matter involves a dispute requiring seasoned trial attorney to vigorously litigate in the courtroom; a contested divorce involving custody and the division of finances; defending against a criminal charge requiring discretion and sound judgment; protecting your business interests, or ensuring that the purchase or sale of the family residence-the most significant transaction of a lifetime – proceeds on time and without surprise, I have the depth of knowledge, experience and resources to serve your needs. My practice has traditionally focused on civil and criminal litigation, including alternate dispute litigation, trials and appeals, at all levels from town and justice courts to appellate courts, as well as residential and commercial transactions, including the purchase, sale and financing of real estate.
I focus on results and will achieve the outcome you expect for a reasonable legal fee that is within your budget and, more importantly, in line with the estimate quoted to you at our first meeting.
My prior background with one of the largest law firms in Rochester allows me to uniquely provide you with a big firm level of service, for only a fraction of the typical big firm fee.
The vast majority of my clients have come from referrals by other satisfied clients, attorneys and professionals within the community.
I develop long term relationships with my clients by earning their trust and respect and I would be honored to help you.
Qualifications & Education
- New York State Bar, 1993
- District of Columbia Bar, 1995
- United States District Court, Western District of New York, 1995
- United States Bankruptcy Court,
- Western District of New York, 1995
- Syracuse University, College of Law, Juris Doctor Degree, Cum Laude, 1992
- Syracuse University and S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Political Science and Public Relations dual degrees, 1989
- Brighton High School, 1985
- Foreclosure and Workout Boot Camp, 2010
- Commercial Real Estate, Monroe County Bar Association, 2010
- Managing Residential Property, Avoiding Tenant Disputes, National Business Institute, 2006
- New York Easements, Rights of Way and Other Encumbrances, Professional Systems Institute, LLC, 2006
- New York Boundary Law & Landowner Disputes, Professional Systems Institute, LLC, 2005
- New York Boundary Law: Critical Issues and Solutions Every Practitioner Needs to Know, National Business Institute, 2004
- Boundary Law in New York, National Business Institute, 2003
- Martindale-Hubbell BV Rated
- Marquis Who’s Who in America listed continuously since 1997
- Syracuse Journal of International Law & Commerce, Financial Editor, 1992
Professional and Community Activities
- Rochester Children’s Theatre, Board Member and Counsel
- Monroe County Bar Association, Former Professional and Performance Committee Member, Former Real Estate Committee Member
- Temple B’rith Kodesh, Former Trustee
- Syracuse University Alumni Club of Rochester
Alan L. Offen Esq., Of Counsel
Alan L. Offen, Esq. is a highly respected Attorney with an active practice in the area of family law. He is a member of the Family Law Sections of the New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations, including having been past Chairperson and a former member of the Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of the Monroe County Bar Association. A graduate of Monroe High School, Michigan State University, and New York University School of Law, Mr. Offen has been in practice in the Rochester, New York area since 1969 and has primarily devoted his practice to the area of matrimonial law for over a combined experience of 40 years.
He has been an instructor in the area of matrimonial law for both the National Paralegal Institute and the Greece Adult Education Program. In addition, he has lectured on behalf of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations and is often consulted by other attorneys in the area of family law.
Qualifications & Education
- New York, 1969
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1970
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1976
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York, 1968 J.D.
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA, 1965 B.A.
- Honors: Dean’s List, 4 Times
- Honors: Phi Eta Sigma
- Honors: Kappa Delta Pi
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: History
- Major: Education
- Issues of Family Law
- Lecturer, Family Law Matters, New York State Bar Association
- Lecturer, Family Law Matters, Monroe County Bar Association
- Former Instructor, Family Law and Related Matters, National Paralegal Institute
- Instructor, Family Law and Related Matters, Greece, NY Adult Education
Honors and Awards
- Member, Beaumont Tower Society, Michigan State University
- Deans Award, Michigan State University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Monroe County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Monroe County Bar Association, recent former Chairperson of the Family Law Section
- Association of Collaborative Family Law Attorneys, Inc., Member
- College of Arts & Letters, Michigan State University, Member, Board of Directors
- Rochester, NY Chapter of Michigan State University Alumni Association, Former President
- Rochester, NY Chapter of Michigan State University Alumni Association, Secretary
- Alpha Epsilon Pi
Roberta K. Feldman, Of Counsel
Ms. Feldman’s areas of practice include family law and real estate law. Within her family law practice, Ms. Feldman has over thirty years of experience in marriage dissolutions, post-divorce enforcement, and modification as well as adoptions, pre-and post-nuptial agreements, custody, and child support matters.
I am dedicated to servicing the legal needs of our clients with the highest degree of skill, respect, and competence. I strive to treat each client as an individual and at all times to exceed their expectations for the services I provide them. I have over twenty-five years of experience in my chosen areas of practice. Our staff is highly trained and skilled to lend support me and each staff member is dedicated to client service and satisfaction.
Areas of practice include Estate Planning and Administration, Elder Law, Special Needs Trusts, Real Estate, Family Law, Business and Tax Planning, Corporate Transactions, and Litigation. The firm is committed to making legal services available to individuals in our community who, because of their socio-economic condition, have been traditionally under-served. I volunteer my legal services in a variety of areas of the law to the Volunteer Legal Services Project of Rochester, including family law, tax law, debtor’s rights, and denial of SSI claims.
Whether your case involves a contested divorce, child custody, finance division, defending yourself against criminal charges, or ensuring that the sale of a family residence proceeds on time, Leonard can help.
Get the Representation You Deserve
Call to Schedule A Consultation
Call to Schedule A Consultation
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
And By Appointment
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.